At Wheatley Plastics, we believe in our responsibility to care for and protect the environment in which we operate. We have a fully committed team whose aim is to improve performance and to minimise our environmental impact across all of our business activities. We encourage our business partners and members of the wider community to join us in this effort.
Wheatley Plastics constantly strive to meet high standards of quality management. In 2017, we became one of the first UK companies to achieve the ISO 9001:2015 quality assurance accreditation. Our key quality management principles are listed below:
- To focus on maintaining customer satisfaction, to ensure their current and future needs are met, whilst striving to exceed expectations.
- To provide leadership in an environment which recognises that people are the essence of our organisation and are key to achieving our objectives
- To identify, manage and provide resources to maximise the effectiveness and efficiency of our processes
- To be committed to our policy of continual improvement in customer service, key processes, and the Quality Management System
- To gather and monitor information to enable a factual approach to decision making
- To constantly work towards mutually beneficial supplier relationships
Health and Safety Policy
We are committed to ensuring the health, safety and welfare of all our employees and visitors. Our aim is to ensure that we provide a safe working environment for all, by controlling the hazards in and around our premises and those caused by our processes.
We undertake full Risk Assessments that are regularly reviewed. We ensure that all plant equipment is maintained for a safe working environment and that all of our employees are provided with the appropriate Personal Protective Equipment.
We consult with all our employees about health and safety, ensuring that they are fully equipped with all necessary information, instruction, supervision and training.